Patrick Farrell, DPM
Dr. Patrick Farrell has helped people with their feet since 1987. He has been providing podiatric services to Yuma residents and many winter visitors since 1997. Dr. Farrell also actively lends his time to the community. Board certified with General Studies, bachelor of Science in Anatomical Sciences and a doctorate in Podiatric Medicine. He continues his education and is always looking for better ways to care for his patients.
Dr. Patrick Farrell is about patient care and community involvement.
A Little Background
- Served as President and is still a member of the Foothills Rotary Club. In his presidency, Dr. Farrell was instrumental in raising 122,000.00 for reading programs in the Foothills Elementary Schools. He has been known to dress up as a character and read to youngsters.
- Member of the Yuma County Chamber of Commerce.
- Donations of Foot Exam Packages as gifts for the Annual Big Brother Big Sisters of Yuma Big Bash Auction.
- Sponsor of The Yuma Area Law Enforcement (Yale) Annual Golf Tournament.
- Noted in the Yuma Daily Sun as one of the “good doctors of Yuma.”
- Sponsor of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
In his spare time, Dr. Farrell enjoy playing softball for the men's league on the Roundtable Pizza team, playing golf, entertaining and spending time with his children and friends. Born and raised in a large Irish Catholic family in Chicago, Dr. Patrick Michael Farrell is the fifth child of nine and also a twin. He attended twelve years of parochial schooling and played football and wrestled in college and later became an athletic trainer.